1. Check your choice of accommodation availability by telephone or email.
2. Reserve your ferry (Deposit £40 then balance 46 days before sailing.)
3. Email or post a completed booking form.
4. Internet bank or post a non-refundable deposit of £100 or 25% per week booked.
(£50 for caravans, camping pitch, camping cars). Do not send cash.
5. Your booking will be confirmed by return email. Then confirmed later in writing.
6. The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival or with deposit if less than 8 weeks.
7. A receipt will then be forwarded together with a detailed inventory of the accommodation
and a directional plan of how to get to Belle Vue.
You can now book by email & pay by Internet banking
Send the completed form + deposit cheque payable to Kay MOSS.
1. English owners live at Belle Vue & will help/advise at any time.
2. Laundry service wash / tumble dry at nominal cost.
3. Cots, highchair, playpen, fireguard, stairgate & baby bath provided free, please reserve on booking.
4. Garden furniture, sun loungers, barbeques, sandpit, table tennis, boules court & play area at Belle Vue.
5. Daily Bakery delivery to the farm, orders taken the night before.
6. Recommended ferry crossings: Plymouth/ Roscoff or Portsmouth/ St Malo or Portsmouth/ Caen
via Brittany Ferries telephone :- 0330 159 7000 quoting our reference number for discount & price information.
FOR THE RED FARMHOUSE / BLUE COTTAGE / GRENIER / MOBILE HOME
1. Electricity, water, gas and firewood are provided & included in the cost.
2. Duvets, English pillows & bed linen are supplied.
3. Basic food pack supplied on arrival. Advance shopping if required.
4. A growing library of books & games available.
5. Cleaning is not included. The property should be clean on arrival & left in the same way.
A cleaning & damage deposit of 200 Euros is payable on arrival & settled at the end.
6. Changeover should preferably be a Saturday, but we are willing to suit ferry crossings & flights wherever possible,
especially for low season holidays.
7. 20% Discount off Brittany ferries as a Holiday France Direct booking. Please ask for our reference number.