TO BOOK your holiday accommodation at Belle Vue:
1. Check your choice of accommodation availability by telephone or email.
2. Reserve your ferry (Deposit £40 then balance about a month before sailing.)
3. Email or post us a complete booking form.
4. Internet bank or post us a non-refundable deposit of £100 or 25% per week booked
(£50 for caravans, camping pitch, camping cars). Do not send cash.
5. Your booking will be confirmed by return email. Then confirmed later in writing.
6. The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival or with deposit if less than 8 weeks.
7. A receipt will then be forwarded together with a detailed inventory of the accommodation and a directional plan of how to get to Belle Vue.
Our booking form is available to
download as a PDF.
Download Accommodation Booking Form - English* (45 KB) REMINDER
Download FICHE_DE_RESERVATION - Français* (34 KB)
require the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in.
Get Acrobat Reader
You can now book by email & Pay by Internet banking
Send the completed form + deposit cheque payable to
1. English owners live
at Belle Vue & will help/advise at any time.
2. Baby sitting, day & night
at nominal charge.
3. Laundry service wash / tumble dry at nominal cost.
4. Cots, highchair, pushchair,
playpen, fireguard, stairgate & baby
bath provided free, please reserve on booking.
5. Garden furniture,
sun loungers, barbeques, sandpit, table tennis, boules court & play
area at Belle Vue.
6. Daily Bakery delivery to the farm, orders taken the night before.
7. Recommended ferry
crossings: Plymouth/ Roscoff or Portsmouth/ St Malo or Portsmouth/
Caen via Brittany Ferries telephone :- 0330 159 7000 quoting
our reference number for discount & price information.
THE RED FARMHOUSE / BLUE COTTAGE / GRENIER / MOBILE HOME/
1. Electricity, water, gas and firewood are provided & included in
2. Duvets, English pillows & bed linen are supplied.
3. Basic food pack supplied on arrival. Advance shopping if required.
4. A growing library of books & games available.
5. Cleaning is not included. The property should be clean on arrival & left
in the same way. A cleaning & damage deposit of 200 Euros is payable
on arrival & settled at the end.
6. Changeover should preferably be a Saturday, but we are willing to suit
ferry crossings & flights wherever possible, especially low season holidays.
7. 20% Discount off Brittany
ferries as a “Holiday France Direct” booking,
please ask for our reference number.
Accommodation - Tariff